Sunday, October 14, 2007

Back to school - not that I actually like it.......

After a really really long hoilday, its finally back to school, not that I actually like it. However, the end of this holiday feels more different from the others. Usually, when the hoilday is about to end, I will get this dreaded feeling of not wanting to go back. It gets stronger and stronger until the day before school actually starts. In fact the dreaded feeling never got to me till the day before school actually started. Its probably because I spent most of my hoildays working and not actually playing (the was plenty of playing but not as much as the previous long hoildays). Well its the fact of meeting new people excites me, just seeing not actually saying anything though. Just thinking about it makes the feeling course through my veins. Well we have to see what happens next then whether its for better or for worse.

1 comment:

Polytalks said...

Your site is interesting for us, it will be fun and exciting if you can join us!

www.polytalks.com